Re: [IRCA] HLAZ 1566 kHZ

At 11:34 20/07/2006, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>HLAZ 1566 kHz in weak with woman singing in KK.  1125 UT.  First
>time hearing a TP in July.  7-20-06

The early bird gets the TP; very nice, Dennis.

Me, I was asleep, but the propagation monitor was awake, and showed
the best signal on HLAZ since May 17, and before that, early to
mid-April (On mornings I've been up it's been only carriers so far
this month.).  Ray Moore in Florida reported a number of TP carriers
this morning also.

best wishes,

Nick