Re: [IRCA] White's Radio Log in .pdf format

Tim Kridel wrote:
> Does anybody remember "Across the Dial," from Broadcasting Publications? I
> have a 1989 edition that I got from a used book store a few years ago. But
> that's the first and only time I've ever seen "Across the Dial."

I have a couple of "Across the Dial" issues from 1978-79.

I also have "Volume I, Number I" of what was supposed to have been a
revived "White's Radio Log," around 1985 or so (it has no copyright date
on it). It's a paperback, about 4x7", with a cover showing what I think
is the GE digital-tuning Super Radio sitting on a map of the world.

AFAIK, there was never a subsequent issue of that version of White's,
which came from "Worldwide Publications" of North Branch, NJ.