Re: [IRCA] Mexico to fill up X-band along border?

Re: [IRCA] Mexico to fill up X-band along border?

I can't speak for Pat, but several years ago, someone published a list
of the following allocations, all of which could be classified as
"along the border" more or less (though 1650 Chiapas would be for the
OTHER border...).  The fact that 2 of these allocations turned into
real stations would seem to give the list some credibility:

1610 Ojinaga, Chih
1610 Nogales, Son
1620 Cd. Juarez, Chih
1620 Anahvac, NL
1620 San Luis Rio Colorado, Son
1630 Tijuana, BCN (XEUT)
1630 Cd. Acuna, Coah
1630 Matamoros, Tama
1650 Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chia
1650 Puerto Penasco, Son
1660 Agua Prieta, Son
1670 Janos, Chih
1670 Reynosa, Tama
1680 Piedras Negras, Coah
1680 Caborca, Son
1690 Mexicali, BCN
1690 Nuevo Laredo, Tama
1700 Tecate, BCN (XEKTT/XEPE)
1700 Praxedis Guerrero, Chih
1700 Ocampo, Coah

I'd like to credit the source, but I don't recall where this data came
from or how it was obtained.  Does anyone else remember?

73, Tim Hall