[IRCA] WAMN-1050/ WLON-1050

1050  WAMN  WV  GREEN VALLEY  1820 28/11/06
ID- "WAMN, A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN, JOY 1050" [WM-TN]

1050 WLON NC LINCOLNTON  1820 28/11/06
ID-"SPORTS, NEWS AND WEATHER, YOU GET THEM ALL RIGHT HERE ON WLON, AM 1050"
[WM-TN]

Here a odd thing that just happened to me. I heard the call and ID for WLON
and then directly at the end of that ID came the ID for WAMN-Joy 10-50.
Sounded as if it was all the same station.

Should be some great propagation again tonight.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' LONG WIRE
RCVR: Drake R-4C