[IRCA] New QSL

164     MONGOLIA, Ulaanbaatar, rec full detail QSL card in 73d for CD &
cassette report, along with $2. A very nice QSL letter along with QSL
card. V/S: Densmaa Zorigt-Mail editor, Voice of Mongolia. Also sent
scene postcard, schedule.  New country for me. Address: Voice of
Mongolia, CPO Box 365, Ulaanbaatar 13, Mongolia. I am really pleased
with this. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager