Re: [IRCA] carriers on 1609 and 1611

I uploaded a Spectran image of the three carriers.  The center trace
is 1610.03 plus other carriers around 1610.  The two on either side
of this are the 1611.03 left and 1609.03 right carriers.

Turns out the 1800 Hz I mentioned below was the 1609.03 carrier,
offset by my 800 Hz BFO.

Check out this and previous confusing explanations here:
http://scooterhound.com/WWWR/radio/1610Mystery0005.jpg

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan