[IRCA] 1993 WDEV-550 test (was Re: Old copy of DX Monitor)

[IRCA] 1993 WDEV-550 test (was Re: Old copy of DX Monitor)

>   Just looking through the logs in the next few magazines I find:
>   March 13th 1993 magazine, Leonard Hyde mentions hearing the DX Test but
> does not mention hear morse code.
>
>   April 10th 1993 magazine, JD Stephens in Huntsville AL mentions hearing
> several weak tentative code IDs and tones.
>
>   April 10th 1993 magazine, William P Townsend,in Washington DC mentions
> hearing code IDs.

I tried for this test but didn't hear them because of WGR groundwave,
though code IDs probably would have penetrated a partially-nulled WGR.

(maybe a WGR-550 DX test could be arranged, for three-letter call buffs?)

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON