Re: [IRCA] KGO

Dennis,

Several months back I talked with a couple engineers. One from ABC and
the other from KGO and they both told me that KGO was going IBOC, but
they were having a time setting up the equipment. Maybe the directional
system is the issue. But they both knew about the noise issue. I don't
see how that noise is going to be 24/7. KPDQ 800 and KGNW 820 are both
knocked out here. Plus the noise level on 810. I don't see how people
will put up with it in the Bay area period.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager