Re: [IRCA] KGO

With all the todo about KGO & IBOC I checked around 5:30pm tonight & sure enuf they covered 800-820 easily & 790 & 830 were nastily QRMed but audible.  I happened to just be on 920 at exactly
the exact moment that KNEW 910 cut their IBOC.  Fascinating...Just "snap" and of a sudden signals appeared out of the void.   Also noted KNEW & KQKE 960 both cut their IBOC within a second or
two of each other.  Possibly simultaneously?  Band was full of local noises so that was enuf for the time.

Don K.
S.F. CA