Re: [IRCA] Truthfulness and the seafarer

Re: [IRCA] Truthfulness and the seafarer

I too, am a former US Navy submarine Radioman (RM1-SS) and can confirm
that no sailor, seafarer, or mariner of any kind would ever allow a untruth
pass his lips.

Like fisherman, we have been stereotyped by the liberal media. In fact, I'm
considering
asking the ACLU to represent us in a class action lawsuit. What's next?
Someone
will claim that a sailor is the father of Anna Nichole Smith's child?

73,

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film
100 Centerview Drive Suite 111
Birmingham, AL 35216
205.824.8930
205.824.8960 Fax
205.253.4867 Cell
http://www.highnoonfilm.com

"If it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all."
--Hamlet V, II,William Shakespeare