Re: [IRCA] Daytime band scan

I checked the dial today. As I expected it was not the same as
yesterday. As far North as we are, there is a certain amount of Daytime
enhancement even in the Summer.  At 11:15 AM I found Belgrade MT 640
coming in at S2. It was not noted yesterday off the vertical, just the
beverage. It is a bit stronger on the beverage, but still audible on the
vertical. Also Ferndale WA 1550 is giving KKAD-Vancouver WA fits. Much
more than yesterday. KCBS 740 is stronger, as well as 680 & 810 too.
Also a second station on 540 is under CBXQ, probably CBK. But KFAX-1100
& KFBK-1530 are both weaker than yesterday.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager