Re: [IRCA] Daytime band scan Seaside 157 Vancouver 60

Re: [IRCA] Daytime band scan Seaside 157 Vancouver 60

Dennis,

So Forrie is still doing a talk show on Fridays. I haven't listened to
KOHI on a regular basis for years. I guess Forrie still has his love for
radio as he always did. But running the station 7 days a week for 20
years was a bit much. I remember when I worked for KVAS Astoria (now
KKEE), Chuck Farmer owned & operated it for years, and that is all he
did was to ride herd 7 days a week. On top of it, he bought KTDO 1230
Toledo OR and had that one to deal with. I know his wife was glad when
he finally sold them both.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin