Re: [IRCA] Secret Traffic de Dr. Z?

Charlie -

  530 power reply just appeared, 0915L, MON 14 May. 10 Kw for 530 Habana
transmitter, which runs Cadena Habana, Rebelde, whatever fido wishes, is a SWAG
-Scientific Wild A-- Guess, complex investigative method developed by Ed
Pierce, Det., Ret., WPD.

  SWAG corrolary, well known among radiomen of the sea, "Just Play the Dumb
Civilian", as taught by Chief Carl S._______, among other mentors. No further
explanation needed.

SWAG based upon 530 meter readings w/respect to 640, 670, 950, etc., &
allowing for low freq and other factors, 'f' factor most critical and difficult to
ascertain.

  'f' factor not found in bourgeoise mathematics. Florentine 'mathematician',
Antonio Gramsci conceived 'f' while mapping 'long march through the
institutions'.

 In our hemisphere, 'f' = don fido, the Man Who Refused the Bag. Power? As he
demands. Fido revealed power neither to Steven 'visiting castro most
important eight hours of my life' Spielberg, nor Jack "castro is most brilliant man in
world" Nicholson.

What chance have I to glean this sacred secret?

Alright, Charlie, since it's you acksing, fido due at Casa d'Amplitron,
tomorrow, for 1830 cocktails. Old family friends, Dr. F.X. Duvalier, daughter Dede,
and son, Jean Claude, drving him up to the Key.

     Will advise.