Radio Heritage Foundation Gifts

>From time to time, we write and tell you about new content and news
at
www.radioheritage.net, the global media platform for the Radio
Heritage
Foundation, a registered non-profit organization.

We currently have some great 'thank you' gifts to recognize donations
of funds,
so visit www.radioheritage.net and make your choice now........ using
your
VISA/Mastercard/AMEX via secure Paypal server in USD, British Pounds
or Euro.

The Radio Hauraki 40th Anniversary Book - The Pirate Years by John
Monks....being printed this month and your name could be in one of
only 500
copies published. John told us today that he's able to release just a
few more
copies to us....donation US$54.95 [NZ residents] or US$84.95 [global]
but you
really will need to rush to get this one.....

The classic 'Shoestring Pirates' story of Radio Hauraki + the CD
"Fresh Pacific
Wind' with jingles, interviews and more is available in very limited
quantities
for a donation of US$64.95 [NZ] and US$69.95 [global].

We've also been able to get supplies of 'The Beat Fleet' by Mike
Leonard, the
story of the British pirate radio movement since the 1960's, and it's
available
now for donations of UKP22.95 [UK residents only], Euro 37,95
[Europe] or
US$57.95 [elsewhere].

>From Australia, the renowned Wayne Mac is allowing us to offer his
beautiful,
very large and very heavy 'Don't Touch That Dial' - the story of
Australian
commercial radio since the late 1950's until the 1980's. This is a
must for
everyone interested in Australian radio, and is yours for donations
as low as
US$80 [Australian residents]....and, when we say heavy..we mean
serious postal
charges are included.......

Also from Australia, Steve Savell's wonderful double DVD running 90
minutes and
opening the doors of secret classic and vintage radio collections
'Great
Australian Radio DVD' is waiting for your donation of US$49.95 [NZ]
and
US$64.95 [global]. Hundreds of satisfied customers already!

'Voices in the Air' is the definitive story of NZ radio broadcasting
until 30
years ago and this hard to find collectable is offered as a thank you
for a
donation of just US$69.95 [global]...and comes with a bonus series of
'Emerging
Years -1920's' NZ postage stamps. Only a couple of these sets still
left.

Finally, a donation of US$375 [global] will be rewarded with a
complete set of
12 beautifully crafted gold medallions featuring Art Deco Australian
Vintage
Wireless radio sets. Only 300 of these sets were made by Australian
radio
historian Steve Savell, and they're well worth having in your
collection.

These are some of the thank you gifts we currently offer, more are on
the way
soon. Full details on all these can be found at
www.radioheritage.net, with
easy donation and payment instructions from wherever you're located.

The Radio Heritage Foundation gets no radio industry, government or
corporate
funding and relies entirely on donations from individual supporters
around the
globe who like what we're doing and encourage us to continue.

Thanks for your support, we hope you'll enjoy these thank you gifts
and all our
new free content online at www.radioheritage.net. Donations from US$1
are
always welcomed, just use the 'donate' button, and NZ residents can
also claim
a tax deduction for all donations valued over NZ$5.

Radio Heritage Foundation
PO Box 14339
Wellington 6241, New Zealand
www.radioheritage.net