[IRCA] LAST NIGHT

Last night after I went to bed, I  heard WJXL  1010 Jacksonville Beach, Fl. LOUD, dominating the frequency, when it normally is shared by WINS  and CFRB. They were dominant for over an hour, from 12:50AM  til  2:00AM when I fell asleep.They are probably testing their new construction permit. It looks like a new Xmit site with 6 towers, 50kw days and 30kw nites. Mentions of "XL-1010", legal ID's  and format is Sporting News Radio. I would think they might be on again tonight too.   Heard on the Sony Walkman     73,  Chris Johnson   K4NHL   near Greenville, S.C.