Re: [IRCA] KOHI 1600 transmitter output.

Re: [IRCA] KOHI 1600 transmitter output.

Dennis,

Years ago when Bob & I were headed into Portland from the coast, we
drove through St. Helens after dark one evening and caught KOHI on low
power. I started getting a pretty good QRM free signal from about
Columbia City to Scappoose on the van radio. I was surprised 12 watts
did that well. But as soon as I got beyond that area, I lost the signal
pretty much.
I have only heard KOHI on lp here on coast once that I can remember, but
I have not tried all that much.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin