Re: [IRCA] 1260 - San Franciso - Format Change

Re: [IRCA] 1260 - San Franciso - Format Change

Russ 'The Moose' Syracuse.  Big name in the Bay Area in those days.  As were Jack Carney, John Gilliland and all the others Mike mentioned.  Sherwood used to make Aaron Edwards days longer and longer :-).  Lots of great jocks but my memory doesn't retain as much these days.

Don K.