Re: [IRCA] 1260 - San Franciso - Format Change

Re: [IRCA] 1260 - San Franciso - Format Change

Of those stations you mention Pat, only KSTN-1420-Stockton stills plays the same (or nearly the same) format as the 70s.  We were young in those days thats why they seem so good.  Youth is
wonderful!

Don K.