[IRCA] Sunrise Wednesday

Weird here. With a very strong 540 CBK on my ULR, I deicded to get up to check at 0630 EDT, expecting more. Two minutes later when I got to the AOR 7000+ and ne-sw wire, CBK was nowhere to be found even though this wire does well out that way. All that could be had from SK was CBC French on 690. But noticed English there and soon it rose and by 7 am I'd had off and on CBC Vancouver, soemtimes with a decent signal. Tried 1130 and other BC channels, but no luck. CBK faded up and down a few times, mostly so-so. 810 weak Wisconsin, 950 solid Altona MB, 99 solid Winnipeg, but otherwise nada. I expected more after last night's rather strong TA showing.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON