[IRCA] AOR 7000 Plus - question

I have the manuatal for the AOR7000+ and I think I'm doing things correctly, but I'm unable to store anything.

I'm working my way up my already-stored memory keys, and get - for example - to 172, where 870 is stored. I decide to change the sideband that is stored with it, and to reduce the PBS from 1.0 to 0.0, and so while in memory 172, I press the desired changes and then press my STORE button. And the display acknowledges 'stored...'

When I pass through again, nothing has changed at all.

So I tried entering a station into memory 399 - nothing happened at all even after the 'stored' display supposedly confirmed the station I selected was stored.

Have any of you ever had any trouble with the AOR7000+ store function? Any ideas on how to troubleshoot or resolve?

Thanks,

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON