[IRCA] More on KWO35 162.ff MHz on 1630 KHz

[IRCA] More on KWO35 162.ff MHz on 1630 KHz

I've been monitoring 1630 for Saul's catch. There is a station on with a continuous relay of NWS KWO35 weather, but it never ever independently IDs.
It is weak up near Stamford, CT and actually gets weaker as you drive down I-95 towards NYC.
This very well may be due to noise and especially lack of ground conductivity and/or water path.
This certainly could be Kennedy Airport, but its hard to tell without driving there.

Karl Zuk  n2KZ  FN31eh