[IRCA] TAs good, t-storm static bad

Lots of moderate hets, some producing audio, as of sunset tonight, at Burnt River ON. Nothing new yet noted but if I can make some sense out of the weak audio on some channels I may add to the logbook ...

Must be thunderstorms about - lots of storm static noises. If it localizes I may have to detach the wires... poossibility was froecast earlier...

Saul Chernos