Re: [IRCA] Newfoundland Ultralight Trans-Atlantics Report Oct 16 - 17

Re: [IRCA] Newfoundland Ultralight Trans-Atlantics Report Oct 16 - 17

Walt:

Yes, Bangladesh was (is) the first guess of several, but not for Commonwealth Games since Allen heard news. Bangladesh is scheduled with English news from 2130 to 2200 when they return to Bangla, and I suggested Allen keep listening past 2200 to see if the English disappears.

Saul: there are no AIR transmitters on 693.

Now that we all want to know for sure what this is, of course there's no trace of it.

Chuck