Re: [IRCA] WSCR 670 IBOC back on

Yes, this most unwelcome development was noted last evening during a very good SSS session towards the Pac NW from here 50 miles N of you. Apparently CBS radio isn't giving up on AM IBOC yet, which is very unfortunate. I hear that some stations, when they have problems with the IBOC equipment, just don't bother to get it fixed, but for a reason known only to them, CBS seems committed to still using IBOC on their AM stations which, basically are all talk of some sorts.

73 from unhappykaz who was unable to nab anything new on 680 or 660 while this was off