Re: [IRCA] Who's on 1510?

If WLRB is on late, it should be doing music. WLRB used to be music, and
went talk... but after the talk progrmaming is over.. it reverts to music on
hard drive till sign off.

I just checked with WLRB's Chief Engineer, and he dialed up WLRB's remote
control with me on the line.. it is currently putting out 0.0 Watts.. off
air!:)

Paul Walker