From: amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Saul DX
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 8:36 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America;
amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amdx] Who's on 1510?

At Burnt River ON, I have WLAC in well, doing political talk. And presume
the oldies to be NJ, and the sports talk to be Boston.

Who then is also doing political talk, mixing with all this, in 2nd to 4th
place, on my wire aimed southwest (which tends to sweep from SC-FL through
to TX-IL)?

What are you all hearing on 1510 this evening?

Saul Chernos

files! Register first.