Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] (Off topic) Help to contact 8-70 WWL New Orleanbs LA

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] (Off topic) Help to contact 8-70 WWL New Orleanbs LA

     Not only that, but a few years ago, I tried to get some of my students interested in DX when we were studying the atmosphere. I had them listen at night to see what they could hear and where stations were located. Some of the more crafty ones figured out they could listen via the internet. I had a few offer up some stations from Hawaii and Alaska. Possible, yes, but unlikely. Ain't technology grand?!?!?

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!