From: BARRY DAVIES <barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ABDX American Broadcast DXers ABDX submissions <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 2:02:34 PM
Subject: [ABDX] (Off topic) Help to contact 8-70 WWL New Orleanbs LA

Does anyone out there in ABDX'er land have an email address for a likely QSLer
at the station. I have sent a couple of messages via the website "contact" tab
but no response. Any assistance appreciated.

Best wishes

Barry :-)
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity: 	* New Members 2
Visit Your Group
The ABDX website www.abdx.org!
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.