[IRCA] (no subject)

Hello All

Have been MW DXing & SWL for 50+ years, so fit the profile it would seem.
However I am late-to-the-table as far as this group is concerned, having
just joined this year. This is my first post.

Just recently, I have come across an explanation & description of the
Ferrite Sleeve Loop Antenna. Always a sucker for a new antenna, this concept
seems quite interesting although I don't have the background to evaluate
this gentleman's claims. Nor just now, do I have enough cores to duplicate
his work. However, I believe that he is based on the Emerald Isle, so that
should count for something, tic.

Looking forward to comments on:
http://www.gmweb2.net/The%20FS%20Loop.htm

Regards Terry