Re: [IRCA] CBXQ 540

On Sat, 14 May 2011 20:49:04 +0000 Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>The antenna was certainly still there a couple of months ago when we
>visited Ucluelet , but strangely, I didn't have a radio with me to
>check its signal output.

540 Ucluelet is alive and well as of 3 weeks ago when I was in Ucluelet...

Yup - that have 40W into a flat-top long wire of some kind - great skywave.

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew