[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 9 Nov 2011

I misdated yesterday's report as the 9th, but in actual fact I was quite accurate, as reception this morning was very similar to yesterday. The only differences were today I had traces of audio from Korea on 972 which I didn't yesterday, but I didn't have any audio on 873, whereas yesterday I had traces of Japan.

Today's audio:

567 - Japan, barest traces of audio, and time pips at 1400.
594 - Japan - fair
693 - Japan - fair to good
747 - Japan - quite strong
774 - Japan - quite strong
828 - Japan - fair
972 - S.Korea, just traces of audio

More carriers than yesterday, but that was it for audio. Since we're off for a short vacation, will be our last TP report for a while.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta