Re: [IRCA] (OT) Spam

Hello Paul
Last week I was checking program details on 1060 XEEP Radio Educations web site and was bitten by a Trojan infection.  McAfee full  scan did not shift it and finally killed it with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free. Lost my records. Fortunately key ones stored off site. What kind of guys get their kicks from spoiling others enjoyment.

Best wishes

Barry  : -)    (Carlisle UK, PERSEUS, 3.7m x 10m Flag + FLG100 amp)