[IRCA] Some GY DX

Well... I turned on my Prius radio Thursday in Kingston while
waiting for the ferry... heard 2 new station (for me) on 1340. Following is my "report". Both of these were "new" for me!!

1340    KTFI    ID, Wendell. "KTFI" ID 2005 just surfacing at TOH (eat your heart out
Murphy!). Also noted EWTN talk show with man at 2010. Checked on-line
EWTN network which listed KTFI vs radio-locator.com which lists them as "Super Talk 1270". Also a couple of on-line articles mentioned switching to EWTN. New. (pb-WA)

1340    KACH    ID, Preston. ID 2019 by woman and into "Ride Like the Wind" then f/o.
Noted at 2021 with "AM 1340 KACH" ID and into song. Then I boarded the
ferry from Kingston to Edmonds. Getting off the ferry at 2100 noted
another ID mentioning "sports" and into ABC news. New... and here I
thought I'd logged them before!!(pb-WA)

pb-WA    2007 Prius stock car radio at Kingston ferry dock

Phil Bytheway
IRCA Bookstore
Seattle WA
Drake R-7 / KIWA Loop