 From: Mark D Mobile <Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Alex P <winston376@xxxxxxxxx>; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] (no subject)

Noise floor was slightly lower when the wind had abated somewhat...but not ever as low as we've seen it on previous (windy) trips.

I'm not sure about the charging/discharging...doesn't that take the form of a rapid built up of clicking noise?  Sort of zzzzzzzzaPP!  None of that present...perhaps because we had static drains on both ends of the wires.

This was just an ever-present background; between -70 and -80 at 6 kHz BW..

When I find time to produce the video and tabulate the data you'll be able to see/hear what we ran into.

BTW: Just checked back to some previous recordings: -110 was not unusual for the same Beverage set-up.

Mark Durenberger
On the road