Re: [IRCA] RF Conversion

I am beginning to see if there are any adequate RF to fiber optic
conversions, and conversion back to the same RF.  My goal is to use fiber
optic cable rather than coax or twisted pairs for antenna connection. Fiber
optic cable doesn't pick up noise and has lower loss than cable.

Good gear!

http://www.foxcom.com/

It does look good, but I don't know yet if it will cover the AM band. Something that covers .5-2MHz at a minimum would be required. I'll investigate that further. Many of these seem to shift off to military use when I research them.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI