Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:11 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CONVENTION AGENDA

I hope sufficient security will be in place to handle any possible dust-ups between club members with long memories. I'd hate to hear that an NRC member wrapped his walker around an IRCAer, or that an NRCer was the recipient of a cane-bonking from someone in IRCA. Probably a good idea to bring along a few of the great-grandkids to step in the middle and keep the peace if things start to get ugly.

Of course, you'd have to explain to them what "radio" is.

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee