[IRCA] TP non-DX in Seattle on Sept 19

As Gary said, this was one of those mornings when you want to check your antenna connections. It was one we'll quickly forget. I think I had a few molecules of audio here and there but they might have been wishful thinking.

GOOD
Only in my dreams

FAIR
ditto

POOR
774    a bit of talk in the splatter 1306
972    occasional syllables making it thru the splash 1258
1566    HLAZ, managed to eke out a little bit of incoherent mumbling 1316

CARRIERS
594 747 891 1503 1575