[IRCA] TP reception for 21 Sept from Victoria

Happened to return home in time for some DXing, starting from 13:35 UTC.
On the drive home from the hospital, I noted some decent hets on the car
radio.  Nothing too exciting, but better than many of the mornings reported
recently:

594:  NHK1 at fair level
612, 675, 684:  threshold audio.
702:  weak NHK2
738, 747:  threshold
774:  NHK2 at good level at 13:52 with English lessons.  //828 poor/fair
891:  Would be pretty good except for the splatter.  ?Australia? under
cochannel NHK1
1566 had been very nice at 13:35, but virtually gone by 14:00

I suspect that I missed a few in the bandscan due to the upcoming dawn.

73, Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC