Re: [IRCA] WEW-770'S format

On 9/20/2014 5:01 PM, Forrest Skaine todftscytj7707@xxxxxxxxx [ABDX] wrote:

So I went to Wewradio.com and found they are now owned by   2013 Birach
Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved. Programming change coming
or happening or not? My guess is that it is or already has begun.

WEW has been owned by Birach for quite a few years now.

Birach is a leased time operator. Their stations don't have "formats." They have whatever programming anyone's willing to pay money to broadcast. That varies dramatically from market to market. What they broadcast on WNWI or WNZK doesn't mean much about what airs on WEW.

In the particular case of WEW, they either fill unsold timeslots with standards, or someone's actually buying time to play standards. I'm not sure which.

Does that make sense?