Re: [IRCA] Some gratifying Eastern catches (November 2nd)

Chris,

Glad you got that one.  It feels weird to push that far east and not get a
"W" call out of it, but picking up a set of 94-year old call letters is
definitely special.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/