[IRCA] Mexico on 910?

I've posted two clips are of the same station on 910 online.
I'm presuming Mexico because it came in with other Mexicans and it was a huge SRS morning to Mexico from Burnt River, and the only time I think I've ever had a Latin American station on 910 without it obviously being Cuba or Venezuela.
The station eventually gave way to KLCN from Blytheville Arkansas, which I've only heard twice from Ontario.

Clip is online at: forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9341

Any opinions are appreciated, with thanks.
Saul ChernosBurntRiver, Ontario