[IRCA] Shortwave & AM Antenns

Hey folks,

I have a Sangean ATS 909X which already has great reception,
selectivity/sensitivity and nulalbility.. but I wanna see if I can make it
a little better.

I suspect a long wire might work best for what I need, but I'd also
consider loops.

I don't really have any building skills or any tools.. and while my budget
isn't nothing, it isnt much.. maybe $100, if i can help it.

Are there any long wire or loop kits for sale online that y'all have tried
that are easy to put together and work well?  I'm not looking to get 10,000
mile DX just looking to make what I have as best I can.

The radio has a headphone style jack for an external antenna.

Paul