[IRCA] TP conditions for 11 March 2015: vastly better

This morning conditions in Masset caught up with the rest of you.
Yesterday was poor all around.  I knew I'd be in for a treat when I was
hearing multiple stations on the same frequency.  I spent most of my time
live, on the Tropical bands, as there was a cyclone in progress on the
Solomon Islands, leaving 5020 on continuously, and two 90 m RRI
transmitters on with armchair copy.  See dxld or dxplorer for those reports.

Despite reports to the contrary, I hear no evidence that the high power
Russians on 810 or 576 (or was it 567) are still on the air.  They should
be easy to hear.  531 Avtoradio Sakhalin is definitely heard.

1566 HLAZ as mentioned earlier has no off times during our mornings.

Mystery of the day:  1458. I expect this is DYZZ heard at 14:58 with rapid
fire non English.  Conveniently faded down for 15:00.  They did give a
phone number in English.  Did not sound religious.

73 from my beach...the only place I can get cell service and hence create a
hotspot.  Walt