[Swlfest] Victoria Zdrok

Sheldon wrote- "Yeah, right, Ed!  You just happened to "stumble" on to her
website.  Now you're going to tell me that you put in a search for "Voice of
America" and this page came up on the top of the list!!"

Yeah, Shel....how did you guess....that's exactly what happened! OK, maybe
not.... actually I met her Tuesday night at an automotive trade show.

Tracking her down isn't that hard, there is an e-mail address and a
"Bookings" link right on the web page....but I would bet it is out of our
budget.

As for the equal opportunity.... well, we could have the Scanner Scum do a
"meet & great" for the ladies.

-Ed