Re: [Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

Re: [Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

I've mentioned the Fest to Glenn before, and he hasn't relished the
thought of traveling to Philadelphia in March.

I agree it would be great to have Glenn join us...plus others who have
been significant contributors to shortwave listening over the years.

Rich Cuff