[Swlfest] Glen's attendance

I don;t recall him showing up in the past either. I believe he did
attend one or two of the MT conventions so there my be some memory
overlap in the group.

Speaking of the group, I have a suggestion. I expect that there may be
some records about of those who have attended in the past. Perhaps we
could work up a mass mailing to try to get as many previous attendees to
make the 20th as possible.

--
T.J. "SKIP" AREY N2EI
www.tjarey.com

"You have to try to get your mind around the Universe before you can give it a twist." Terry Pratchett