E-mail message

Sender: swlfest-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tjarey@xxxxxxxxxx(T.J. "Skip" Arey N2EI) Date: Sun, Mar 19, 2006,
5:34pm To: Swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Swlfest] Glen's attendance
Reply to: swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Discussion list for the Winter SWL
Fest)
I don;t recall him showing up in the past either. I believe he did
attend one or two of the MT conventions so there my be some memory
overlap in the group.
Speaking of the group, I have a suggestion. I expect that there may be
some records about of those who have attended in the past. Perhaps we
could work up a mass mailing to try to get as many previous attendees to
make the 20th as possible.
--
T.J. "SKIP" AREY N2EI
www.tjarey.com