Re: [Swlfest] More Glen

Agreed....Glenn has promoted the Fest and keeping in mind what Rich and
John say about invitations (in a previous posting), Glenn at the 20th
Fest would be fine by me.

I also like the idea that someone else said about outreaching previous
attendees who haven't been to the Fest in awhile and encouraging them to
come back.

Finances are always a concern, especially if someone is retired.

73

Maryanne

E-mail message

Sender: swlfest-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tjarey@xxxxxxxxxx(T.J. "Skip" Arey N2EI) Date: Mon, Mar 20, 2006,
8:42am To: swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Swlfest] More Glen
Reply to: swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Discussion list for the Winter SWL
Fest)
While Glen may have never attended except on GiGi's T-shirt, I do not
recall him ever having anything negative to say about the Kulpsville
show. I know that is not the case in relation to some other allegedly
prominent radio people who shall remain nameless. I see know problem
with extending an invitation to folks who have contributed to the hobby
in some significant way (That would include both Glen and the nameless
few) and then let the chips fall where they may.
--
T.J. "SKIP" AREY N2EI
www.tjarey.com