From: Mike Barraclough <mikewb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Apr 17, 2006 6:13 AM
Subject: [uk-radio-listeners] Radio Netherlands Media Network 25th
anniversary vodcast
To: uk-radio-listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been commissioned by Andy Sennitt, editor of the Media Network
website, to put together a special vodcast, which is going to make a
lot more sense if you remember my work on the Media Network show at
Radio Netherlands. So here's a little advanced warning to put May 7th
2006 into your calendar. On that date Radio Netherlands will be
celebrating one quarter century of Media Network on-air and on-line by
bringing you a vodcast.

Where are Mike Bird, Victor Goonetilleke, Diana Janssen and Jim Cutler
these days? We have spared no expense (actually we have!) to track
them down for this safari into the past - and future. More news as it
comes together....

Jonathan Marks
http://criticaldistance.blogspot.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links