From: swlfest-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swlfest-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of WagnerND@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:14 AM
To: swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

How about Nivanna and Brother Stare? Then stand back & see what happens.
73 John Wagner
PS You are "Tip Toeing through the Tulips. The issue here is To give, or Not Give Glenn Hauser a free ride to the fest. The answer has already been given, No, it's not a good policy. I agree. So nuff is nuff! How about no more of this? It eats up time & space.